In partnership with Foodlink and local organizations, we are holding some Mobile Pantry Distributions. These are completely free for everyone – no strings attached! No income documentation is necessary, and they are generally for a short period of time. Here are the upcoming events:
- 1st & 3rd Saturday of every month: Old Mill Run Restaurant 4237 S. Gravel Rd. Medina (11am-1pm)
- 2nd & 4th Thursday of every month: Calvary Cupboard 324 Catherine St. Medina (5pm-7pm)
- 1st Friday of every month: Lyndonville Presbyterian Church- 107 N. Main St. Lyndonville (9am-11am)
- April 30th, 2014: Eastern Orleans Community Center 75 Public Square Holley (1pm-1:30pm Seniors, 1:30pm-3pm General Public)
- May 23rd, 2014: GCASA 249 E. Avenue Albion (10am-10:30am Seniors, 10:30am-11:30am General Public)
- 4th Saturday of every month: Life Solutions of Hamlin 1696 Lake Rd Hamlin (11am)
Please note- the mobile pantries do not require identification or income information. These are open to EVERYONE. The distributions are done on a first come, first serve basis due to limited availability.
The food items usually consist of produce, bread, bakery items, and depending on the delivery there will be miscellaneous items (such as chips, crackers, juice, yogurt, butter, etc.). We never know what will come on the trucks.
If any food items are left at the end of the distribution, these items are taken back to local pantries/soup kitchens.