75 Public Square
PO Box 206
Holley, NY 14470
Annette Finch – Director
Deb Rothmund – Coordinator
Monday – Friday 8am-4pm
- Emergency food pantry serving residents of Eastern Orleans County
- Emergency clothing pantry serving residents of Eastern Orleans County
- Maudie Mae’s Community Kitchen serving lunches Monday – Friday from 11:30am to 12:30 pm. Open to all residents of Orleans County. A $2.00 donation is appreciated but not required.
- Family Development/Case Management services
- Public access computers with internet
- Senior activities including bingo and crafts
- Open after school for children and teens ages 11 and older
- Surplus food distribution site
EOCC is also available to the public for group meetings. Please call for details or to make reservations.